cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Channel Error : File to IDOC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting the below error in my CC monitoring for the channel, previously its good. Now its not getting process due to this error.

Conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR converting document line no. 1 according to structure 'DTL':java.lang.Exception: Consistency error: field(s) missing - specify 'lastFieldsOptional' parameter to allow this

Below are the Conversion Parameters:

DTL.fieldNames : REC_CD,SYS_SOURCE_CD,ACC_DT,JE_NO,JE_SRL_NO,BUS_UNIT_CD,GEO,DEPT_ID,OPER_UNIT,PJT_ID,WRK_REQST_NO,OPEN_ITEM,PROCESS_CD,NATURAL_ACCT,FERC_ACCT,PRODUCT,AFFIL_BUS_UNIT_CD,RES_TYPE,REC_CATEGORY,DOLLAR_AMT_SIGN,DOLLAR_AMT,QTY_1,QTY,DESC,SECOND_DESC,BASE_CST_AMT_SIGN,BASE_CST_AMT,TRANS_DATE,EXH_NO,PO_NO,VENDOR_NO_7,STRS_REF_NO,STK_NO,STRM_NO,INV_TYPE,INV_NO,CUST_CD,PLAT_JE_REF_NO,VCH_NO,VCH_LINE_ITEM,AP_REF_NO,PO_LINE_NO,BILL_CTL_RPT_NO,VEH_NO,PAYT_RECVR_CODE,GLEX_SEQ_NO,PAYMT_TYPE_CODE,CHECK_NO,FILLER

fixedLength: 1,3,10,4,5,5,2,10,8,15,15,15,4,10,6,6,5,5,5,1,19,1,15,30,30,1,18,10,10,10,10,5,6,3,8,6,8,13,8,4,1,4,17,10,1,4,1,18,13

keyFieldValue: D

Please help me in this..

Regards,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is definitely a problem with the file. We have encountered many issues like this in our project. By looking at the file you would not able to see anything, but deep monitoring will tell you that there might be some machine code or ascii character or some symbols associa

ted with the file.

It migt also be the cause of encoding. Check whether you have given UTF=8 file encoding. In some cases, you need to give other file encoding to allow special characters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Communication Channel itself shows this error, still I did not placed the file in the FTP to process.

The error is not from RWB/MONI, it is from Communication channel monitoring, there I can see the red flag. If I am can process the file then its ok I can check with the data or my business people, but channel itself shows this error, need to fix, tomorrow they might place the file, it should process.Pls. help me how can I resolve this issue.

regards,

Sri..

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi experts,

> Communication Channel itself shows this error, still I did not placed the file in the FTP to process.

> The error is not from RWB/MONI, it is from Communication channel monitoring, there I can see the red flag. If I am can process the file then its ok I can check with the data or my business people, but channel itself shows this error, need to fix, tomorrow they might place the file, it should process.Pls. help me how can I resolve this issue.

>

> regards,

> Sri..

In this case check SAP Note 830238.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

SAP Note 830238. This note reffers to different error.

regards,

sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

There was a recent change in the Hardware. This might be a reason to cause this error; I think it might not be!!.

For this time I changed the config. as said in the error description, though its obselete. Its ok now.

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your Message Mapping try doing a mapwithDefault for every output field so that the mandatory fields are created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> In your Message Mapping try doing a mapwithDefault for every output field so that the mandatory fields are created.

How MapWithDefault will help here since the source file has not been picked by the adapter yet??

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it was working fine before, then check your souce data. It seems the data is not correct. (could be that some values are missing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

File not yet processed, its not able to pick, channel itself shows the error.

regards,

sri