cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial delivery error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a Requirement. If i define the Partial delivery allowed and Max partial delivery allowed is "2" . I have Created a delivery document and saved. also i have created 2nd delivery document and saved. Till this step it is fine.

Now when iam createing the 3rd delivery document system is showing the Information Message as " The number of partial deliveries 2 has already been reached". Still This can be saved and delivery document is created and even PGI done.

Is there any customization where i can stop if the partial delivery exceeds?

Regards

prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any solutions?

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you set Max allowed deliveries as "2", system is only allowing to create ONE delivery?

Like i Said If you keep Max partial deliveries allowed 1, then system will issue a warning message when you process 2nd delivery and will not allow 3rd delivery. Please check for the sold to if KZTLF - Partial delivery per Item is B.

If you have CRM then please look at notes 1139621 , 1177984 & 1288906

Regards

Sai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Max number of partial deliveries allowed = 1 will allow 2 deliveries ceated.

Max number of partial deliveries allwoed = 2 will allow 3 delievries.

so you keep the max partial deliveries allowed = 1

Else as suggested changing the message from W to E is also good.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sai

As said by you system is not behaving the way you have given it. If the Max partial deliveries is given as "2" then system si sallowing to create only ONE delivery document. when iam creating the 2nd delivery document it is throwing the error message.

This is Incorrect.

Is there any SAP note or any other suggestions to correct this issue

Regards

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To check the creation of excess no of Deliveries you need to go for t.code OVM1.

For your message type change "W" to "E" (Error).

I hope, when you are creating the 3rd Delivery, system must be giving warning with message No VL065.

In t.code OVM1, for message no VL065, make the changes from W to E.

Now, if you will try to create 3rd Deliveries (more than the no of partial deliveries mentioned in the customer master), then system will give error.

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradyumna

Thank you.

This is execellant. I was looking for this T.code. I have applied it and getting the error message But...

I have give in SO that 2 partial deliveries allowed. when iam creating the 2nd delivery system si showing the error message which is incorrect according to me. still i need to 2nd delivery as i have given "2" i.e Max partial deliveries allowed is 2 times.

So is there is any SAP note to correct and any other suggestions

Regards

Prakash

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check partial delivery settings in shipping tab of customer master data,by default it is 9 ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The settings are available in customer master data and it says how many times the partial delivery is allowed. this ettings will flow to sales order. In sales Order also we can change the settings.

I need to know wherin in customization i can set the error message if the Partial delivery is exceeded in the delivery document.

Regards

prakash