cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPOsCol not found by Diagnostic Agent Version 7.11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

When I configure a Diagnostic Agent (7.11) I get following Error Messagees.

May 28, 2010 1:55:28 PM [Thread[Thread-273,5,main]] Warning com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.destination.ProcessDestination - commandExists: file S:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA97\exe\saposcol.exe does not exist, destination Proc-ess_Saposcol not available

May 28, 2010 1:55:28 PM [Thread[Thread-273,5,main]] Warning com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.destination.ProcessDestination - open(): file sapo-scol.exe does not exist, destination not available

May 28, 2010 1:55:30 PM [Thread[Thread-273,5,main]] Warning com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.saphostcontrol.SapHostControlDestination - open(): Cannot connect to destination SapHostControl_Default. Probably SAP HostAgent is not installed. This can be ignored if saposcol is available.

May 28, 2010 1:55:32 PM [Thread[Thread-273,5,main]] Warning com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.SapAgent - startActions(): Action SAPOsColWs cannot be started: Destination not available:SapHostControl_Default

May 28, 2010 1:55:32 PM [Thread[Thread-273,5,main]] Warning com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.SapAgent - startActions(): Action SAPOsCol cannot be started: Destination not available:Process_Saposcol

The SAPOsCol is installed on that Server for the SAP System which we want to Monitor. But the SAPOsCol.exe is not installed in this Directory. He is located in S:\usr\sap\<SID>\DVEBMGS00\exe\saposcol.exe.

What can I do?

Regards

Franz-Josef

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Refer

Regards,

Nibu Antony

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

thanks for your help, but unfortunately I'm not able to solve the Problem.

The DAA Agent is installed on Windows Cluster Server where the SAPOsCol is located in the Directory C:\Windows\SAPCluster. And the SAPOsCol Service is running.

The SAP Dialog Instance is installed on a lokal Drive (S:\usr\sap\<SID>\DVEBMGS20). The DAA Agent is running under S:\usr\sap\DAA\SMD97.

Will it help to update the SAPOsCol from Version 7.01 to 7.11?

Regrads

Franz-Josef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz-Josef,

The SMD agent <DAA> will also have its own Kernel files (exe). In this case, it seems while installing the SMD agent, somehow the exe directory was not populated properly. The SMD agent is looking for that particular file.

try copying the saposcol.exe to the S:/usr/sap/DAA/SMDA97/exe and re-initialize the setup.

Hopefully it should get through.

Thanks,

Jagan