cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot with inspection type 03 - Using Inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I want to create an inspection lot at the time of production order release (ideally - insp type 03). But I want to use inspection plan as a task list instead of routing for that lot.

Is it possible?

Best Regards,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Why do you need QM inspection plan for insp. type 03?

Routing is to be done for 03 lots,. You can crete inspection plan for insp. type 04 when you do production order confirmation.Thats the integartion between PP-QM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnali,

Was expecting this re-question.

We are at a stage where system is already ready. The routing master data contains large number of alternatives and huge number of parallel sequences. We were looking for a solution in which we would make an inspection plan without touching routing master data. Second I want to create the lot at the time of order release (basically one lot per production order) so don't want to use insp type 04.

In config, I assigned task list type Q in front of lot origin 03 (Maintain Inspection Lot Origins and Assign Inspection Types).

But still system is picking the routing and not inspection plan. Is there a way out?

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ......Explore the concept of the "Early Inspection " in QM view of inspectio type 04 "Inspection control"

This will create inspection lot of 04 at relase of order & you can do RR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brilliant Idea.

Thanks

Answers (0)