cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record through VK 11 or VF 11 in CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sapgurus,

1) I am using TAXINN and i have to maintain condition record through which Vk11 or Vf 11.

2) Tell me differance vk11 and vf11

3) I am confused about CIN could you send me complete procedure or explain the steps for CIN..

I wud be thankful to all.

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all sapgurus,

Please anyone can replay my question? I would be thankful to them..

Thanks

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapgurus,

Now I understand about TAXINN proceed but I have just doubt that sometimes I see MWST condition types it is used in India or somewhere and also tell me Is there any jurisdiction code for India or not If yes please tell me..

Regards

Manish

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

MWST is used in India as well as outside also.

Yes there is jurisdiction code which is JTX1.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapgurus,

Sorry to convey wrongly as VF11 instead of FV11 and thanks for your answers. As I understand as per your answers VK11 is used for TAXINN and FV11 is used for TAXINJ and tax code also used in FTXP. Am I right or not? & if I am wrong, please correct me.

Finally could you tell me the steps of sales tax or VAT for TAXINN.

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, define your Condition type (you may use the existing one or create a new one).

Ensure that "Condition category" is "D", i.e. TAX in the Condition Type detail screen.

Assign the Access Sequence to your Condition Type.

2. Assign Tax Condition type to Country in t.code OVK1.

3. Define Tax relevance for the Customer master (OVK3). Here, you can assign 10%,2%,exempted etc and those value will feature in the drop down while maintaining the Customer master data.

4. Similarly, maintain Tax relevancey for the material in OVK4.

5. Define the Account Key for the Tax Conditrion Types in OBCN.

Once it is created in OBCN, then you can see the Account key in OB40.

6. Now, you have to create the Tax code in FTXP. Specify the Country and Tax code and create.

7. Assign G/L account for the account key in OB40.

8.Assign the condition types in proper order in the Procedure TAXINN and proceed.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Pradyumna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Am I right or not?

No you are wrong. If you are in TAXINJ, you have to maintain the tax code with the required percentage in FTXP, where there is no need to maintain in FV11.

On the other hand, if you are in TAXINN, then it is enough if you maintain the tax codes in FV11 instead of FTXP.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
2) Tell me differance vk11 and vf11

Probably, you would have wanted to convey as FV11 instead of VF11. Assuming that my findings are correct, the basic difference between VK11 and FV11 is that in VK11, we maintain all pricing condition types and in FV11, we can maintain all tax related condition types where you also assign the corresponding tax code, in case, you wish not to maintain FTXP.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I guess you are asking about FV11 and not VF11...... You said you are using TAXINN then you have to use VK11 and not FV11, FV11 is used when you use TAXINJ which is Formula based Tax calculations procedure.

Please have a search in SDN, there are ENOURMOUS materials about CIN here.....

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to upload or create the condition record by vk11 .

Transaction vf11 is used to cancel the billing document !!!! and for CIN please go through the below link:

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/sap-sd-cin-configuration.htm

hope this will solve your issue!!!

Regards,

Krishna O