cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Data Maintenance authorization AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA as a batch job to load customers for our VAR customers however after this the customers are not created as business partners.

The job log has the message - User S000xxxxx - System Data Maintenance authorization not found for customer 0000xxxxxx.

Checking in user maintenance on the support portal the S-Number used only appears to have authorisations for our internal VAR systems.

How do I get system maintenance authorisation for our VAR client systems - and is this the solution to this error message?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger

Thank you.

I've tried this but I get the same error - my customer's contacts are not in AICONTACTS could this be the cause?

We are on SP18 and the Service Desk implementation guide says that customer no longer need their own RFC at this level. In DNO_CUST04 I have set parameter ONE_RFC_TO_SAP_FOR_ALL_CUST to 'X'.

Best regards

Ashley

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I've tried this but I get the same error - my customer's contacts are not in AICONTACTS could this be the cause?

> We are on SP18 and the Service Desk implementation guide says that customer no longer need their own RFC at this level. In DNO_CUST04 I have set parameter ONE_RFC_TO_SAP_FOR_ALL_CUST to 'X'.

You need to have the assignments in AISUSER, as described above.

With "One RFC" you do no longer need a S-User with known password to create an customer specific RFC destination.

You still need an S-User from your customers, which appropiate authorization. This user needs to be added in AISUSER.

Regards, Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ruediger

Your solution has resolved this error message.

Best regards

Ashley

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Thank you Ruediger

>

> Your solution has resolved this error message.

I am glad, that I could help you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> How do I get system maintenance authorisation for our VAR client systems - and is this the solution to this error message?

You need one RFC per VAR customer number (probably, it's just one RFC SM_SP_ <VAR customer number>).

You require an S-User of the customer with appropiate authorizations. The solution is not add authorization to the VAR S-User, but to get a S-User of the customer.

Add the S-User in AISUSER as follows:

background job user <customer number 1> <S-User without S of customer number 1>

background job user <customer number 2> <S-User without S of customer number 2>

background job user <customer number 3> <S-User without S of customer number 3>

Best regards,

Ruediger