Stock Transfer Returns
In Stock Transfer Order in Indian Scenario, the goods will be shipped from Plant to Depot and Excise Invoice is made which will be used as reference while updating RG23D depot.
Now if the goods are damaged at depot and needs to be returned to Plant which process is to be followed?
You can follow the process as below.
STO Return Process (from Depot to Plant):
1. Create the Depot as Vendor (XK01). In the vendor master data, assign the Supplying Plant as a Customer. For that you need create a customer master data fro the supplying Plant.
2. Create a Purchase Order in T.code ME21N where specify Depot as the Supplying Plant and original Plant as a Receiving Plant.
3. Create a Delivery in VL10B followed by picking and PGI.
4. Create Depot Excise Invoice at Depot (J1IJ).
5. Create Profoma Invoice (VF01)
6. Goods receipt at the original Plant(MIGO). Here, you need to be careful.
Specify the Excise Invoice number and date.
At, item details, in Excise item tab, you have to mannually enter the BED, ECS, HEcess etc.
Beside thsi , you need to receive the material as "Raw material" in the manufacturing Plant.Beacuse in the Plant goods are received as raw materials as Part II Register of RG23A has to be updated at the Plant.
So, specify as Raw material.
7. Capture Excise Invoice at Plant (J1IEX) and click on "Post CENVAT".