SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to maintain funded program in IW31 - Maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In the maintenance order, I am not able to maintain the funded program in T-code IW31, the field is display only. I have activated the funded program object in below mentioned steps

SPRO

1. Public Sector Management> General Settings for Public Sector Management > Basic Settings: Account Assignment Elements > Activate Account Assignment Elements

2. Allow BLANK as Value for Account Assignment Elements u2013 the value is unchecked for funded program

3. Public Sector Management > Funds Management Government > Actual and Commitment Update/Integration > Maintain Field Status for Assigning FM Account Assignments

In this step 3, I am unable to see the field Funded Program field status.

Please advice

Best regards

Abishay Solomon

7 REPLIES 7

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Funded Program must be derived.

Have a look at this info:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/74/35160eea86034aa4166151005e1a93/content.htm]

Kind regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Dear Abishay,

Please try both the following:

1. IMG > Public Sector Management > Funds Management Government > Actual

and commitment update/integration > Integratin > Maintain field

status for assigning FM account assignments > Drill down to Object

type 03 > Change the field status to Opt. entry (instead of Display)

for CI, FC and Fund.

2. SE18 > BAdI FM_ONLINE_ASSIGNMENT > Goto Implementation > Overview >

Please setup an active implementation.

I hope this helps as well.

Regards, Noemí

0 Kudos

Dear Noemi,

I tried what is recommended in point 1 and the funded program did not work,

I am not sure what needs to be done with the BadI. Could you please help me.

Best regards

Abishay Solomon

0 Kudos

Hi Abishay

Please check the link I suggested: you need to derive the Funded Program

kind regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

As per link, i understand that the Funded program must be derived and it is not possible to enter the Funded Program directly in the integration postings. But the link also says that Funded Program can be directly budgeted. I have issue when i directly budget the Funded Program. when I use t-code FMBBC to budget for Funded Program with the below values

Commitment Item/Funded Program and Amount

When i try to save, system is asking for a funds center. why should i give a funds center when i want the budget to be maintained , checked and controlled from funded program.

i get the below error when I budget for funded program.

Enter a funds center

Message no. FMKU031

Please advice

Best regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

You have asked this before in another thread... Fund centre and commitment item are mandatory objects in FM. You can budget other entities (fund, functional area, funded program), but only along with these two obligatory ones.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hello Abishay

You need to use the Commitment item and Funds Center in combination with your Funded Program.

This was already answered in this trhead (yours):

[]

Cheers

Mar