cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change technical status in a contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I want to change technical status Released in the header contract.

I tried with BS22, BS12 and BS32 transactions but it is not possible, with them I can only change system status.

Is there some way to do it?

How the contract shows Released in the dynpro?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no Rosa. you should not change the technical status as you wish.

what forced you to do change?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem Muthu! now all is OK. I changed the status via BS22 transaction. I need that last step of the contract with a non standard transaction be a new non standard transaction.

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

REALLY. let me try. but we are not supposed to do.How did you do it. for one GOA how did you change the technical status.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu, you have to create new status in BS22 transaction. There, when you do double click, you can select the other statuses that allow to change it. For example: if you want to change GOA from released to new status, here you can business transaction CTRE Release Contract as allowed.

Then you have to go to BS12 transaction and select the document that you want to change. In this case CTR Contract and click on Business transaction linked to new status.

Finally in BS32 transaction you have to delete all statuses that you want to replace with the new status.

For example to GOA you have to go to new business transaction that you created before, and delete statuses: Created, Complete, In Distribution, Released and Document completed and set status that corresponds with new status that you created.

Then with function module BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE you can change document status. Check that you have to put Comit work in the standard function because it doesn´t work without it.

Thanks

Rosa Rodríguez