cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails waiting to be sent not sending

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

All our emails from 25/5 to vendors are currently queued and waiting for Automatic transmission and are not sending for some reason. They are not errors so we can not request to resend. Our ICT support team advise the Outlook system has no errors.

Does anyone know how to look at why these are not sending so I can investigate and also a resolve on how to get them out - I have checked in SOST.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you to everyone who helped with this issue - we did manage to get them all out in the end last week.

JGery
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Gormerm1!

Please check wether or not there is a lock on table SXDISP in tr. SM12. If the lock exist, the send process can not run

again. Please delete this lock from tr. SM12 and run the report RSCONN01 again or schedule the send job again with:

-Tr. SCOT >> button "Job"

Regards

Gergely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gergely,

We have the same problem with sending emails via SOST. We found the lock entry yesterday and deleted the entry for SXDIPS in SM12. After that we could send emails again. However, this morning again we had a lock in SM12. Removed the lock but now we have a lock again. Do you have any idea what is causing these lock entries in SM12 and how we can solve this?

Or anyone else ideas how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Nigel

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your SCOT settings..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gormerm1,

From what i understand these e-mails are generated and are waiting to be send (queued)?

Please check via transaction SM37 whether the SAPCONNECT_INT_SEND also known as RSCONN01 has ran succesfully. You can also (re-)run this report manually via transaction SE38.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Tim