cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi expert

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to usage decision reverasal with documet please give me any suggestion i can reverse ud but document can not be reverse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Above info is true.

Few more tips, if invoicing is done, system will not allow to everse the document.

Material should be available in earlier posted location for reversal, means it should not have consumed.

This not can be used for 01 and 04 origin inspection lot.

You can reverse the lot and cancel the document. Lot system status changes to LTCA, ie Lot Cancelled.

Hope this clears you doubt, please close the thread, if you feel information is useful.

To apply note copy code with help of ABAP er, do reversal movement types in OMJJ T Code. Thats all.

Thanks

Vineeth Varghese

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear

thanks for ur answer but also serial no assign in material master however we can not reverse usage decision please tell me anohter way to reverse Usage decison with document and serial no

thanks

regards,

priya sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expert

i have done usage decision reversal but i cant reverse Good Receipt document please tell me any way how i reversal good receipt document reversal of 105 and also reversal of fert material 321 reversal

Priya Sharma

Edited by: sapqm01 on Jun 9, 2010 9:20 AM

Edited by: sapqm01 on Jun 9, 2010 9:20 AM

Edited by: sapqm01 on Jun 9, 2010 9:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Apply the SAP notes 175842. Here u need to copy the prog & create Z-T-code. U need to make config setting for movemnt type 321/322. Once u compete all the config setting & run Z-T-code, all the UD related document & stock posting will get reversed. Take help from the Abaper.

with regards,

K.Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, there is no solution for Serial number Material for document specific reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear

Need to be done

priya sharma

Edited by: sapqm01 on Jun 14, 2010 8:03 AM