Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure Condition Type EK02

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear, Gurus

I have an MTO scenario. All is working I mean from the production order the cost is coming to my sales order in condition type EK02. But that is making all other condition types as inactive.

current pricing schema

Pr00 Price it is manual.

Other Z condition types which are also manual.

Then EK02.

Gross Sales

K005

K007

Net Sales

MWST

ZSED Sales excise duty

Value after Tax

VPRS

also, at the top the net value does not change at all it stays constant and seems to pick up the EK02 price.

I want all other condition types to be manual but active even if EK02 price is picked up from Production Order.

How can I set it up to make them all green as active?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The pricing condition type are getting inactive thats why its not updating your net value.

Click on the pricing condition type and check what is the message given in condition origin.

Check the condition class for all the condition type you have used .

For Eg: If its Price ("B") for all the condition type the later condition type will make initial condition type inactive and they will marked as yellow.

So please use condition class as required like for discount or surcharges use "A" for basic price use "B" and so on.....

Hope this will clear your issue.

REgards,

KRishna O

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Previously all my condition types were manual entry so all were green.

Pr00 manual

Zman manual

Zsat manual

Zetc manual

Also, in PR00 class is B=Prices Calc Type = C for qty

All the ZMan, etc is A=discount/Surcharge calc type=B fixed amount.

To be scenario all I added was condition type EK02 in pricing procedure and by standard it is in class B=prices calc type=C for qty, and cond cat=costing

When production cost transfer to EK02 lets say example 500. All those previous cond are yellow inactive. and then net price equals 500!

In terms of my terminology and basic understanding you can only have one cond type function as price in class B=prices.

So either the EK02 or the Pr00 needs to have cond type B for Price. If I make the Pr00 a discount/Surcharge nothing changes in respect to updating the price in sales order. Lets say even if its all corrected and I have lets say EK02 function as price the Zman and Z condition types are under discount surcharge, that at least should not be inactive?

Please help

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly change the condition class of EK02 and your problem will be solved...

The Condition class "A" Discount and surcharge are getting inactive because in pricing procedure they are dependent on the above condition type which are already inactive.

Tr changing the condition class and your problem will be resolved.

REgards,

Krishna O

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks buddy that worked like a charm. Just to note my terminology was right butttttt the thing that was stopping it is that if u configure something and order has already been processed you cannot just simply use the update price button it will have no effect on the price. So I made the change as you pointed out then I created a new complete sales order and prd order and it worked out fine.

Thanks again.

Ali

Answers (0)