cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost center in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is posibile to insert cost center in folder account assignment in sales order? If it is, how i can?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes very well possible.

Goto OVF3. click on new entries, maintain sales area, order reason (E.g 102), cost center and valid from. Now goto VA01, enter sold-to party, material and other information.

Now goto header details account assignment tab, you find the cost center field.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to insert field of cost center into the folder account assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please follow the steps mentioned above by Lakshmipathi and maintained the Sales Org/Dist Chnl/Division , order reason , cost center and valid from and it will resolve your issue

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

My need is to visualize the field in the account assignment of the sales order. Now I see only the order, wbs and profit center. I'd like to see also the field cost center. Who can help me?

Thanks

Francesco

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Who can help me?

Unless you try the members suggestion in development client, nobody can help you. If you follow the suggestion given by me, you will see the Profit Center field.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Francesco,

The Cost center field will be visible only for the Sales order which are incurring cost....for example Free of Cost sales order or FD sales order,,,,,, rest all orders are on Profit center of the company so we can see the Profit center. Do Let us know for which condition you want that.

Thanks,

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all, thanks. We have tried your suggestions: the field now is open but with a default value (the same we have set in customizing). We need the field without a deafult value. Do you Know how we can do it?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The config to have tha field Cost Centre is the document category in the Sales Document Config.

you SD document category needs to " I " then you have the cost center field in the sales order with no dafault value

Regards,

Osar Iyamu

Answers (0)