cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transcation releated to reporting for QM & MM ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Could you guide me with following Transaction

1. Transaction to get the list of materials for which QM View is activated (Just QM View) ?

2. Transaction to get the list of material & the inspection type assigned to it ?

3. Transaction to ge the list of material for which QM Procurement is active and the control indicator / with cert type assigned to it ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Transaction to get the list of materials for which QM View is activated (Just QM View) ?

2. Transaction to get the list of material & the inspection type assigned to it ?

This list is possible by just entering material & plant in >>> QA08

3. Transaction to get the list of material for which QM Procurement is active and the control indicator / with cert type assigned to it ?

This is possible through MM17>>> enter only material & plant after selecting the MARA & MARC

Or

use SQVI >>>>> join table MARA MARC( for Certificate& QM proc ) & MARC QMAT (for inspection type)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

--? QMAT

3. Transaction to ge the list of material for which QM Procurement is active and the control indicator / with cert type assigned to it?

--? MARA & MARC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

--? QMAT

3. Transaction to ge the list of material for which QM Procurement is active and the control indicator / with cert type assigned to it?

--? MARA & MARC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

--? QMAT

--? MARA & MARC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

--? QMAT

--? MARA & MARC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

--? QMAT

--? MARA & MARC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

--? QMAT

--? MARA & MARC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

--? QMAT

--? MARA & MARC

Former Member
0 Kudos

use table

MARC : for QM view

QMAT : for inspection Type

MARA : for QM Procurement

i hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

True .. with help of Querry & these table we can get the desired details..

But I was looking for some stanadrd Transaction Available ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think there is no specific trasnsaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard transaction not available, but this problem will solve through ABAP Query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, no such Tcode is there. The tables suggested will give you some ideas. Otherwise discuss with ABAPers if they can develop any z-table for this.

BTW why do you requite such list? business requirement?