cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

let say for any Material 150 Pc stock is available in Plant today I have created 200 pcs sales order for one Customer and 20 Pcs , 30 PCs for others party too.. Now system will allow us to save order. But for remaining stocks those order will be shown as open order and can be seen with respect to Customer in MD04u2026

So how to disallow to those party should not appear into MD04..

Example:

Stock =200 Pcs

for first party sales order is of 300 ty for same stock confirmed qty 200 pcs and open order 100 pcs

for 2nd party sales order is 0f 20pcs for same stock confirmed qty 0 pcs and open order 20 pcs

for 3rd party sales order is 0f 30pcs for same stock confirmed qty 0 pcs and open order 30 pcs

Now if u go to MD04 for same stock and Plant .. there u can view tab related to Customer is available so select that.

open order will be shown as

cummulative qty received

-100 pcs for 1st party 100

-20 pcs for 2nd party 120

-30 pcs for 3rd party 150

Now i want system should not show 20 pcs back order for 2nd party for any time in future.if the same thing happen for this 2nd party..

How to go ahead to acheive this functionality..

Thanks in advance

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Assign delivery block 01---Credit limit.....for the sale sorder....it will removes the entry form the MD04 list.

Regards,

kishore.SGR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for prompt reply

Kshore but there is no document generated that is showing as future requirement qty in MD04 --as per standard functionality..

even you can verify in MD04...

there how to remoove the specific customer from MD04 list for further stock of requirement..

hope i made clear...

willing kind reply..

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mahesh,

The thumb rule is availability check will be carried on the basis of Schedule line category and MRP type....it is not at customer level....pot ur requirment clear.

Regards,

kishore.SGR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mahesh,

The thumb rule is availability check will be carried on the basis of Schedule line category and MRP type....it is not at customer level....put ur requirment clear.

Regards,

kishore.SGR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

In simple way

How to remoove a particular customer from the list of MD04 ?????

in Lahman language "we dont want for a customer stock should go on MD04"

i understood ur advise ..

so any input..

thanks

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

why we wanted to adopt this

as we have one customer to whom we are supplying goods on advance payment basis..

so let say today they have already paid as advance is of 1000K USD and place order is 990K USD..so rest is carry forward..and next schedule again he is paying as advance 1000USD so now this time compqany has 1O1OK USD ..

so this is happening on frequently basis and company is unable to reconcile the advance payment and last order placed ideas,,

hence business want ,

if stock is availablle 100Pcs for that if customer place 110 Pcs order only 100 pcs should allow as confirmation and rest 10 pcs should not appear as open in MD04 for that order ( indirectly u can say customer is representing that order )

so business want only available stocks should consider for that customer not remaining stock should shows as open for that order in MD04..

hope i made clear the requirement this time..

Thanks

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks 2 all

i got solution from my end only..

BR

Mahesh