cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up window for Report type in defect recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to know how to customize to get the pop up window "report type" in defect recording in QA32, where I can select report type (like defect,location/ defect type, activity,task, etc). Now its taking a default value. I went through customization of IMG, but could not make out what changes to be made.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems that whenever you try record defects system is capturing certain report type as default. Correct me if I have understood incorrectly.

I am bit confused, whether you want how to disable that default option so that every time you will enter the report type of your choice and perform defect recording or you want to know how to customize the report type.

1. In former case, check the user specific setting. Go to QF01 transaction. There you find user setting option. (Ctrl + shift + F1). Remove the report type there. Outcome of this would be, you have to select the report every time you record the defect.

2. For later case try this T-Code QCC0->Quality Notification->Defect recording->Define report type

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks! Its solved. Mine was the first scenario. Used user specific setting in QF01.

Answers (0)