cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need connectivity of SAP Oracle with Third Party tool with dsn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We need to access SAP's Oracle database with third party tool with the help of dsn creation. For that we need to create 2 staging tables and need a new segment for these tables. Our data will move from SAP transactions to these 2 tables and we want to fetch this data via dsn into another third party S/W.

I am unaware of such kind of working, can you please help me how to create new segment and how to create dsn for accessing tables in this segment.

Our requirement is as follow.

The staging tables are required in the SAP database with user name and password. The user should have all access to the staging table only.

Requesting your kind help on this issue. Please suggest for further processing of activity.

Rgds, Krishan Raheja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Common way to integrate SAP (database) with third party Application is to use and implement SAP Connector (Java or .Net).

Using this, you can fetch the data from SAP database to use it in Third party application.

As per my understanding the method you mentioned, will void the SAP database license term.

So Please check before doing such configuraiton. Also that method is NOT recommended..

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede