Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check number of logged users

former_member199632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can i check total number of logged users day wise.

like;

Number of users logged yesterday / on a specific date.

What are the transactions they performed etc

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you have enabled your audit log, then you will get date/exact time wise user login information.

Go to SM20 > Give the cliet > put * in user > Check only Dialog Login in filter . Give the time period, then you will be able to see userwise login/logoff information . And if you have done the End to End root cause analysis part with your solution manager, you will get all these kind of information in solution manager itself .

Regards,

Nibu Antony

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stephen M. - ST03N worked for me!

Former Member
0 Kudos

i do it as part of my dialy monitoring activity.

ST03N - > double click on the date for which you want to check -> below Analysis view will open -> expand 'user and settlement statistics' -> double click on 'user profile' -> on right side it will open list of all the user who logged on that day(remember it include all type of user i.e. Dialog, service, batch......) -> click 'Exprt' -> spreadsheet -> pop ups will come -> ok -> on pop up 'Export list object to XXL' you will see 'number of line' like 337

so on that day 337 user logged into your system.

now you can download this file and then compare with USR02 table data to check how many of them are dialog.

hope this help

Regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

USe ST03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeh ST03N is the best T.code for analysis. if you want to check user by instance and total number of user logged in on a particular date then go with ST03n->Load History and Distributiion->Users per instance.

other t.code is al08 current status, SM04 current user plus more information about user and even you can logoff the user from SM04.

Thanks

Shaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use ST03N and select "User and Settlement Statistics" -> User Profile.

Regards

D.Mukundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can Try out STAT or STAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use ST03 to see which users logged in each day. In "Expert Mode", I usually select "Workload > Total > Day or Month" and then select a specific date. Then under Analysis Views, select "User and Settlement Statistics > User profile"

However, this only shows you User IDs, dialog steps performed and response times. It doesn't show what transactions they used.

Hope this helps!

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ST03 transaction code with expert mode is the best thing to this analysis. To check current active users, you can user AL08.

Thanks and Regards,

Kedar

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zerandib

Please have a look at below documents

Function Module: SAP Logged in USERS to Application Server : TH_USER_LIST

[How to get all logged in users in UME |;

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can start by setting up security audit using transaction sm19.

Check if the below link helps:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/c7/69bcb7f36611d3a6510000e835363f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Vishnu