cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.NET Client Integration with SAP XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to achieve .NET interoperability with SAP XI using WebServices in a Synchronous scenario.

The scenario consists of creating a Sales Order in SAP R/3 using a .NET Windows frontend. The user inputs all the necessary information for the Sales Order in the .NET application. On hitting the Create button, this information is sent to XI as a WebService request. The Sales Order creation result (including the Sales Order Number) is received by the .NET client synchronously, and this Sales Order Cretion information is displayed to the user.

Major steps:

- Create Sync/ASync bridge as a business process model

- create appropriate message types, interfaces and mappings

- create receiver determinations and interface determincations in the normal way

- SOAP Adapter: configured the SOAP adapter with proper Sender service and interface

- WSDL of the business process: Had to add the Binding and the Service to the WSDL. No special treatment for .NET. You do not need to mess with extra / for namespaces. I am using Visual Studio 2003.

- Hosted the WSDL on a webserver so that Visual Studio can locate it.

- Created .NET application. Created a Web Reference to the WSDL.

- Created the client code to invoke the Synchronous WebService.

thanks,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I have somewhat similar requirement, it would be helpful if you can throw some more light as to how to go about. Please foward documents which would help.

Regards,

Vishal

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer this blog to get more insights:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2131 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Thanks,

Moorthy