cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change print data SC_Print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to surpress certain informaton that is printed from SRM when a user choooses to print the shopping cart. I did see another post on this forum regarding sc_print which referes to bbp_change_sf_sc. When I looked at this badi it has no code.

Can anyone tell me how I could surpress the acct assignment data from printing and also how could i make sure the Requester's information prints on the form in the case of a shop on behalf.

Any help is appreicated.

Thanks,

jolee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jolee,

Code BADI BBP_CHANGE_SF_SC to call your custom smartforms.

in transaction SMARTFORM, copy the standard SC form and hide the accounting data.

When you say "Requester's information prints on the form in the case of a shop on behalf", do you want to print the emulated Requester, or the one who physically created the SC ?

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christophe,

Thank you very much for your response. As for the Requester information my users would like that section to contain the address info of the person who physically created the SC in the case of a shop on behalf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

so this user is stored in the SC as the creator (CRMD_ORDERADM_H-CREATED_BY).

You will have to read the details from the user name in your smartform, using BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL for example.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christophe,

Thank you very much for your help. Point awarded!

jolee