cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Viewer says IMC_INVALID_STATUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i stored a document using archivelink and linked it with a process order. the process order is archived and i view it using SARI. When i use GOS inside SARI and I want to view the document the document viewers opens and says 'starting', but nothing happens. As soon as I close the document viewer i get back to SARI and and information popup apears telling me that an error occured in the IMC communication. Futhermore it tells me that exception IMC_INVALID_STATUS appeared.

I can open the document using OAOR and other process orders (which are not archived) work as well using COR2/COR3.

Does anyone has an idea whats wrong here?

thanks in advance

Matthew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eloisadazpalaci
Participant
0 Kudos

Matthew, we are facing the same problem Please, How did you resolved it?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello José

My answer comes late but I just came accross. It might help somebody else.

I faced the same problem but only with SAP GUI 710. I upgreadet to 720 and it works fine, even with SAP GUI 730.

Regards, Thomy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have recently upgraded our Support Packages of SAP_BASIS from SAPKB70014 to SAPKB70019.

We are facing some issues related to Archive Link in Thin client.

I am able to attach TIFF/PDF documents using Store Business Documents successfully but when I try to view the document by double clicking on Attachment List, I am not able to view it in SAP WEBGUI

The Viewer is opened but no document is loaded.

We have also  implemented SAP note 1556590 and rechecked the issue by double clicking  the document but all in vain.

Can anyone tell me whats the issue? And Whats needs to be done to correct the issue?