cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct relationships not being created from USERS_GEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create EBP users from USERS_GEN. Most of the users that were created have the right relationships. (i.e position, BP, Central person, and SU01 User). But in some cases the system generates the user with only 3 relationships (i.e. Position, BP and SU01 user).

I am not sure the root cause of the problem. Did any of you run into similar situiations. If you did, please let me know the solution to fix the error.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Is your issue resloved? We're also having the same problem. If you have solution could you please send it me.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Can you please throw some light on this issue??

Thanks

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correction to my previous post. The system is generating position, BP and Central Person. It is not tieing the object US to it??

Please help !!!

Thanks

Sundeep

Message was edited by: Sundeep Ravande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Never seen this error.

What is your SRM release ? (PPOMA_BBP has been simplified in SRM 5.0).

In PPOMA_BBP, select the position, right-click --> Assign, and try to assign the US.

In table HRP1001, what are the links you can see for those new HR objects (S, CP) ?

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

We are working on SRM 4.0. In table HRP1001 the links i see for those new HR objects are Position linked to CP, O.

I do not see S linked to a object type US. Normally you would see S linked to US,CP and O. In PPOMA_BBP i can see S,CP and BP linked to newly created objects but no US.

It is very strange!! Please share your wisdom with us.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

If you could provide me your email or if you would email me, i can send you screenshots of what i am exactly talking about.

My email is sundeep_ravande@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

my mail is in my SDN business card...

Which option do you use in USERS_GEN : file upload ?

In your case where the US link is missing: is the SU01 user created ? Wasn't is already created before USERS_GEN ?

If the system is not able to create the CP <-> US relation, you should get back an error message in USERS_GEN.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I have sent out the screen shots to you. In brief we have the SU01 created and creating the EBP user from USERS_GEN using the option : from SU01 user.

There were no error messages as a result of the EBP user creation and the activity was carried out successfully. I looked at dumps, logs etc....nothing.

The screen shot shows you entries in table HRP1001 for both the good and the anomaly case.

If there is any other information you need, please let me know and i will send it out to you.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

I got your screen shots.

During the last two weeks, haven't you made some changes to prepare HR replication ?

Then this is normal. Read the note 797838 that deals with switching from S-BP-US-US model to S-BP-US model and close the thread.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Christophe,

That OSS note did not resolve my problem as most of them are not relevant to us as we are on a higher support pack level for the BASIS component and thereby all included in the system.

The other manual correction advised in the note was caried out but it did not help. We are having the same issue with workflow after creating the new EBP user manually. The linkage remains the same and for some reason the workflow doesnot recognize the users !!! We have not carried out the HR replication yet but done all the required configuration to perform the replication.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Message was edited by: Sundeep Ravande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep,

the note I gave you is not interesting for the corrections, but for the explanations on the HR object links, and especially on the effect of T77S0:

<b>IMPORTANT: This reassignment works only if the switch ("Semantic abbreviation") "CRMUS = X" is set for the group ID "WFLOW" in the T77SO table (Transaction SM30).</b>

So check this table entry, and tell me what's in.

Rgds

Christophe

<b>PS: please reward points for helpful answers</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christophe:

I made those entries and have carefully read other related notes and made required manual corrections.

I am able to manually assign the user from transaction PPOME and the link is created and the workflow works fine but moving forward for number of users, the same approach is not pragmatic.

If any ideas please let me know.

Thanks,

Sundeep