cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Time Customer in Sales Order

Former Member

Hi All,

I am using a one time customer in the sales order. I want to make the telephone number mandatory when i create the sales order, in other words the telephone number should be included in the incompletion log.

I configured the telephone number to be mandatory in OBD2, but it only functions in XD01/XD02. The telephone number is not mandatory in the sales order.

The problem is if i enter a telephone number in the customer master, it will populate in the sales order as well. Since the details of every one time customer will be different, the telephone number has to be entered at the time of sales order creation.

Do we have any standard SAP functionality for this.

Thanks & regards,

Allabaqsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using the telephone number field at ORDER DATA in sales order header level. Include this field in the incompletion log, it might work for You.

Thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your query can be handled in two ways

first one is as rightly pointed out by someone modify the incompletion log assigned to sales document type header and include VBAK - TELF1 in the incompletion log. This will let you save sales order in incomplete stage.

Second way is to create a trasaction variant Tcode SHD0 and make the filed VBAK - TELF1 mandatory. this field is in the header/order data tab this will mandate the entry at the time of sales order creation.

Regards,

Shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to make the telephone field mandatory in sales order for OTC.

1) Go to Log of incomplete items -->> T Code OVA2

2) Select the sales header group--> select the procedure for standard order or if you have created your own.

3) Go to fields and click on new entries and add the field telf1 with table VBAK.

4 ) Now assign the procedure if you have created new one to your respective sales order --> T code vua2

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

After maintaining the incomplete procedure you have to maintain flow control as well.

In table V_T185 using SM30 transcation.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VA02 --> Header --> Order Data --> Telephone , do you have to make this field mandotary,

Goto OVA2 -- select Sales Header-->Procedure(Left) --> 11 Sales Order --> Fields(Left Side)

Maintain VBAK - TELF1

this will work

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per my knowledge, You can not maintain telephone no. in sales order. Because it a standard process.

But as per my opinion, you can enter the telephone no into VA01/VA02 ---> Display Doc. Header Details -

> Text ---> Header Note1 or Header Note2 or Note. In this you can entered telephone no when you create new sales order.

And with the help of Z report, You can fetch it in your report.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Sandip