cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 transfer orders getting created for a delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am encountering a problem during Transfer order creation for delivery.When i process the delivery in LT03 the system creates 2 Transfer orders for a delivery, but i want only 1 transfer order to be created a delivery.

I have checked TO split profile configuration and nothing is available for my warehouse.Can anyone let me know If i am missing any configuration.

Regards,

Edited by: mm Keyuser on May 27, 2010 8:44 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like your source bins are in two different picking areas (also known as zones).

Check in LS03N to see if the bin storage section and picking area are the same for bins from each t.o..

Since you are getting two t.o. I think you will see they are different and that is why two t.o.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but there is no picking areas configured for the warehouse.Si I have not mentioned any picking areas for the bins.

Regards,

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Probably this can be a case of force split.Please go through the below mentioned link (Forced split) and check

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c6/f83df24afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have not maintained force split then enter same picking area in bins and test.

perhaps same picking area is required to aviod splits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies,found out reason why the TO was actually getting split.

Regards,