cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (index) SAPR3.CROSS_____0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In DB13 I can see the following warnings. I have check the notes below but it doesnt helpme can you people please provide me the way to proceed in regard of this 655162 154193 483628 and all others about this problem.

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (index) SAPR3.CROSS_____0, value: PSAPUSER1D

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (index) SAPR3.CROSS~PRO, value: PSAPUSER1D

SQL> select tablespace_name from dba_indexes where index_name like 'CROSS%'

2 ;

TABLESPACE_NAME

-

PSAPUSER1D

PSAPSOURCEI

PSAPUSER1D

All the entries are OK in table TAORA,IAORA,TSORA.

Somebody can help me.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Reorganize the CROSS table using BRTOOLS (single table reorg) and move the table to the PSAPSOURCE

tablespace and its indexes (SAPR3.CROSS_____0 and SAPR3.CROSS~PRO) to the PSAPSOURCEI tablespace.This reorganization can be carried out while the SAP system is running.

I stands for tablespaces hold indexes and D is for Data in the best way !

All the best !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you a note to refer for this reorg or can you tell me how to do ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

You can get more information on how to reorg a table @

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_dm40/helpdata/en/1b/4e8f0d38a8f4419436d608a36b6581/content.htm

When you move a table, the corresponding indexes are automatically moved to the corresponding tablespace. If the corresponding tablespace does not exist or is too small, the entry is rejected.

Moving a table to another tablespace:

SQL> ALTER TABLE <SCHEMA.TABLE> MOVE TABLESPACE <TABLESPACENAME>;

If you need, Moving an Index

SQL> ALTER INDEX <SCHEMA.INDEX> REBUILD TABLESPACE <NEWTABLESPACE>;

Always make a habit to rebuild the indexes if your fast growing tables via RSANAORA in SA38 for better performance ..

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run this at OS level:

brspace -u / -c force -f tbreorg -t "CROSS" -n PSAPSOURCED -i PSAPSOURCEI -p 1 -e 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what does this command and what does it mean exactly?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

"brspace -u / -c force -f tbreorg -t "CROSS" -n PSAPSOURCED -i PSAPSOURCEI -p 1 -e 1"

You are using brspace command to table reorg of CROSS table specifying new data tablespace as PSAPSOURCED and new index tablespace of PSAPSOURCEI with a parallel degree of 1. Self explanatory. -c force says don't ask for any confirmation, take all default and just run (non-interactive); -u / tells the tool to use ops$ id to login to the database; depending on your setup you may have to give a login/password for -u.

You can do a brspace -h to see all the options.

Regards,

Shan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.