cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

i am facing an error in customer actually the cm is created properly and even showing all the partner fucntions in the cm but in the sales order the ship to party is not coming automatically. even if i enter manualy then also it is is not allowing me to enter the SH,i check both the partner tab both in the header and item level i can see the ship to party. can any one help me on this issue

regards

subhro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please enter the SH partner function in the partner determination procedure at Sales order header and Item level.

Then try to create the order and see whether the SH partner function exits at header or item level.

Kindly check the Partner Function SH is maintained in the below path or not. If not please maintain and try to create the order and see the results.

SPRO - SD-

Basic functions - Partner determination - Set up partner determination - Set up partner determination for sales document heeader -

Then select the sales order procedure and click on Partner function in procedure.

Same way at Sales document item level also.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the respective partner function Ship to party , Check the assignment in partner determination for sales order .

Check whether SH is assigned to the partner type and partner determination procedure and the partner determination procedure is assign to the respective Sales order or not.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

REgards,

Krishna O

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, please do not use abbreviated words like CM which is prohibited in this forum.

Coming to your issue, ensure that the ship to party is created in the same sales area and the partner function assignment are made correctly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi