cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a customer he purchase the goods from Plant A, but now he can also purchase the goods from Plant B, how can I extend him for plant B as well. At first time I assign the plant in customer master shipping tab page.

Looking forward for the prompt response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolve,

extend material master at that plant and define the same at header level at order level..

Regards

Imran khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Here you have a custome in a specific SALES AREA. He is not restricted at Plant level any where as like the Material Master. If your Plant B (New Plant) is configured the same way as the Old Plant and If all the assignments are made in the Enterprise Structure Level same as for Plant A, then it is also applicable for the customers in that Sales area. T

The main assignment you have to check is Enterprise Structure--> Assignment>Sales and Distribution-> Assign Salesorg + Dist., Channel + Plant.

If your New plant is assigned in this level and your Division in Plant B is assigned to the Sales Org then this customer is valid to buy from the new Plant.

If you want the Plant to be coming automatically in to the Sales order u have to mention it in CMIR-- CMR--MMR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

If you have assign the plant in the customer master in sales area tab under delivering plant field, than system will check for plant determination rule 1) CMIR 2 ) Customer master 3) Material master.

Lets say ou have maintained Plant A in customer master and no CMIR is maintained . So system by default pick up the plantA in sales order . But if you want you can change at the order level it to plant B.

So maintain one plant in the customer master and change the plant in sales order if required.

And just for your information customer are not extended to the plants its always extended to Sales Area.

If this will resolve your issue please close the thread and complete the formalities which you are not following for previous threads.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think it is not possible. But you can maintain same customer for different Dist. Channel and Division.

For Example :

Customer Code : 20000036, Distr. Chaneel : 10, Division : 10, Plant 1002

Customer Code : 20000036, Distr. Chaneel : 10, Division : 11, Plant 1002

Customer Code : 20000036, Distr. Chaneel : 10, Division : 12, Plant 1002

Customer Code : 20000036, Distr. Chaneel : 10, Division : 13, Plant 1002

Customer Code : 20000036, Distr. Chaneel : 10, Division : 10, Plant 1002

Customer Code : 20000036, Distr. Chaneel : 11, Division : 11, Plant 1002

Customer Code : 20000036, Distr. Chaneel : 12, Division : 12, Plant 1002

Customer Code : 20000036, Distr. Chaneel : 13, Division : 13, Plant 1002

Regards,

Sandip