cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to create a Quality Certificate. I create a certificate profile through qc01, then went to qc21 to print the Certficate but I get this message; ''The function you selected cannot be carried out''. What step(s) am I missing out?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you release and assign your certificate?

Follow the steps below :

1. Create form in SE71.

2. Create certificate profile in QC01

3. Release certificate profile in QC01

4. assign certificate( mateial, material group or combination of materia-customer in QC15)

You can study in details in Link [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9002247f-4b7f-2c10-10ac-c6fe29807331?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

I guess you wont follow any problem if you maintain all the steps, ic acse still you getting the error, revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Link to the stepwise pdf document guide. But please, after following the steps contained, on excuting qc20 (manual cert creation), I get to the "Output from Deliveries" screen which is almost same as that of the pdf doc guide in the Link, except that:

1. In the pdf guide, i can see two rows while mine is one.

The lower row in which the "Delivery" column is flagged, & contains line item number 10 in the "Item" column of the pdf doc guide is missing from my screen.

2. At the bottom of the " Output from Deliveries" screen, I have this message: "One output has been selected"

3. All other things in terms of the number of columns, column headers are same as the screen shot in the pdf doc guide.

4. When I select the delivery number by flagging it & then click on the Print Preview tab, i get this message "No certificate Profile was found"

Kindly assist on what steps i should take.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your output determination condistions, May be you are missing something.

And the line item is realetd to sales order generation, check VV01.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run the output from the delivery. Set the processing to Send immediately (when saving the application). The error should be replicated in the delviery. If it is, go into the delivery and select the errored output. You can than view the output determination from here and see what tables the output determination procedure looked at to try and find a profile. To do this select the errored output, then from the menu bar select GOTO-->Determin. Analysis.

This should be helpful in showing you what tables it looks at and what is wrong with your COA profile detemination procedure.

FF

ayhanakkaya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Swarnali_D

I'm an Solution artchitect in an SAP project and the client wants to re-open an issues Quality Certificate if there is an objection in the future.

is it possible to re-open a closed case and re-evaluate?

It might a Quality Certificate or an Inspection Result.

I'm not sure what to name it.

Thanks and best regards,

Bodik

Edited by: Egri Bodik on Jun 17, 2010 2:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Do your client to change something or want display? If UD is done, it is not possible to change the result. You can evaluate the result on standard reports or can make a z-report according to your client need. For quality certificate, I believe once certificate is delivered, no change can be done fot that particular one.

Lets wait if any idea pours in from the masters.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A quality certificate can be regenerated at anytime by reprocessing the output from the delivery. So if changes in the COA profile are made, or in the SAPscript, a new COA can be regenerated. If the change is in regard to results, it depends on how the cert is set up and where it gets the results from. If the resutls come from the batch, then a batch value can be corrected in MSC2n and the COA regenerated.

If the results from an inspection lot, a new inspection lot must be created, (a manually created 04 for instance). Record teh corrected values into the new inspection lot. Then regenerate the certificate from the delivery.

You can also print a COA using the COA simultator function if you know the COA profile being used and the delivery number. Provided of course, your consultants haven't modified the underlying COA program.

Also, please, whne you have a new question such as this, please don't hijack another thread. Please post it as a separate topic. This allows people searching the forum to find related issues. It also allows you to indicate correct replies so people reading the topic know which reply was correct and don't waste time trying 25 different suggestions.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. From the Analysis Output screen (which i got through Determination Analysis in the Delivery), for Procedure V10000 (Header Output), LQCB Condition Type appears twice;

Diagnosis message for the first LQCB:

A valid output condition has been found for the application object.

System Response

An output proposal is created.

Procedure

Execute function.

Diagnosis message for the second LQCB :

Output LQCB has already been issued. Multiple issue for this output type is forbidden in Customizing.

System Response

This output cannot be created again.

Procedure

If you want to issue output type LQCB several times, set the indicator for multiple transmission in Customizing for this output type in the current application.

Please what step should i take?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you read your error message carefully, this is exactly what it is telling you. LQCB can't be processed a second time. You need to go into customizing and make the change as indicated by your error message.

QM>Quality Certificates>Output Determination-->Define Condition Types for Output Determination

Double click on the LQCB output. Click on the check box for Multiple issuing.

If you have difficulty with this, I would consult your SD consultant or an FI consultant. They are usually very familar with creating outputs and the condition techniques used for this process.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The function you selected cannot be carried out''.

Try to check customization fro printer in SPRO