cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU Consignment setup?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

When the consignment fillup spans EU borders, my understanding is that this movement is Intrastat relevant and as such needs to be represented as a special Billing document (WIA, Plants Abroad).

However, I have the following scenario:

Plant - France

3rd party consignment warehouse - Germany

Customer - Germany

During the fillup, there is a movement across borders so I expect this to be reported in Intrastat by using a WIA invoice with 100% discount. Is this correct?

Given that the delivering plant is not abroad, do I need to complete the 'plants abroad' config for this plant?

Thanks

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to record the cross border movement of goods using the F8 Proforma invoice. For me that issue is resolved. My more pressing issue the tax determination procedure that is being used for the customer invoice from the Consignment Issue.

During customer billing the system determines the delivering plant country as the departure country for taxes. So whilst the consingment stock is located in DE in the customer consignmnet warehouse, SAP determines the taxes as if the country is FR. This is giving me a pricing error.

Does anyone have any advice on this?

Mark

0 Kudos

You should maintain the tax departure country as DE in the sales order header, this will give you the correct tax code / rate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar

We are actually using the Consignment stock scenario in conjunction with a schedule agreement.

We are using the consignment process since we are delivering the stock to an external 3rd party consignment warehouse from which the customer will call off (issue) the stock.

We have 'plants abroad' enabled but not for the company code in question. The CCode only has 1 plant within the same country (FR), the cust and 3rd party consignment stock location is in DE.

I'm unsure whether a billing doc is required for intrastat to declare the movement of goods between FR and DE. My assumptio is that these movements do ned to be included in intrastat report however I have read the following on help.sap.com:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46b/helpdata/en/34/60b19dae724effe10000009b38f91f/content.htm

"Consignment fill-ups and pickups can be billed if the delivering plant is in an EU country and the consignment stores are in a different EU country. The consignment fill-up is then no longer relevant for the INTRASTAT declaration."

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark

I think you need to use "Plants abroad' fictionally and 100% discount Invoice. Ensure that your KBN Item cat is set up with Billing Relevance 'J'.

I am saying this becasue per SAP documentation " The outbound delivery is only relevant for billing if

1. the switch u2018Plants abroadu2019 is active in Customizing

2. country of departure (where plant is located) and destination country (country of ship-to party) are different EU countries."

Don't you want to use stock transfer in stead of Consignment process?

Please go through OSS notes 444040, 506588 and 1085758 for whatever they are worth.