Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Safari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas how to make it work for Safari:

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://myserver/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SID : This browser is not supported

The error occurred on the application server myserver and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: ICF_ATTACH_ITS_PLUGIN of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SID in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server myserver in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server myserver . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 001 -u: USER -l: E -s: SID -i: myserver -w: 0 -d: 20100527 -t: 104658 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e: This browser is not supported

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Enter the Tx: SICF and complete the Service Path field to "/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui"(without quotes) and run it, then double click on the item "WebGUI", click on the button to change then you will find within the tab "Service Data" a button called "GUI Configuration" press it, and add the following parameter "~ USERAGENTCHECK"(without quotes) and value "0"(without quotes), this will disable the verification of browsers.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I m facing same problem.Now I m able to login. But not able run any transaction on safari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you end your url with: .../webgui?~USERAGENTCHECK=0 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply . I am able to login but cant do any transaction.

Answers (0)