cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM2.0 Config in NW2004s (PI7.0) u0096 XI Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I’ve run into the following error in SRM after running program BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG. Can someone please tell me what it means and hopefully how to correct it?

-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Call Integration Server

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">SYSTEM_NOT_CONFIGURED_AS_XMB</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>System not configured as XI Integration Engine</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

-

I followed the CCM 2.0 cookbook instructions but obviously I made a mistake or I missed something. I’ve configured both MasterDataInclusionInCatalogOnWAS700 and CatalogeUploadWAS700 scenarios. I’m a little unsure whether the MasterDataInclusionInCatalogOnWAS700 is defined correctly as the instructions were very vague and assumed one’s XI knowledge is grater than mine.

Also, can someone please explain to me which scenario (the CatalogeUpload or MasterDataInclusion) is required when you execute program BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG?

Regards,

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

The program BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG is used to generate a SRM product catalog which if suceessful, system generate a catalog named as SRM_EXTRACTED_CATALOG (you don't have to name it).

Your error is definitely related to XI as XI settings are not configured properly which are mandatory for this scenario.

Pl. refer the CCM 2.0 configuration guide which talks about the XI settings.

This can be found

service.sap.com/ibc

Also, take into consideration of deployment of EBP, CAT & CSE (components of CCM )i.e. how they are installed on diff server & clients (you have not mentioned in yr post).

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jery

I cannot throw much on XI error however your econd query relating to running of report, we have 3 ways of transferring the data into CCM/

1 Direct upload into CCM via CSV files.

2 direct immport of material from R3

3 Import of material from R3 to EBP and then transferring the maerials from EBP to CCM.

The 3 scenarios we use the report

BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG

Where by all material which exits in EBP are transffered to CCM. For this XI settings is must.

Post me your mail id on this post,

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Do rewards points for helpful answers.