cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need a manual that show how to create and pubish a web service, WSDL using PI 7.1.

Could anybody help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi VaasPal

Thanks for your link, it was useful, but i haven't configured the Service Registry yet.

Could i create a webservice directly in to PI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can generate the wsdl for the webservice , but that need to be consume somewhere on sender system.

You may generate the wsdl from ID part tools -> display WSDL. Then go through wizard...

Refer below link to create Webservice client -- /people/matthias.kretschmer/blog/2008/03/20/import-an-enhancement-package-service-ehp-into-enterprise-services-repository-esr-and-create-a-web-service-client

Thanks

Swarup

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but i haven't configured the Service Registry yet.
Could i create a webservice directly in to PI?

Service registry is not required to publish a WS in SAP XI/ PI ....it just acts as a store-house for the webservices created in SAP NW.....again it is not mandatory.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have the link?

Webservice>PI>RFC this is what i need.

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check this blog - /people/daniel.graversen/blog/2008/02/27/publish-services-from-pi-71-to-the-service-registry

~Vaas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you may get bunch of documents/step-by-step guides in search area of SDN.

Lets us know if you are looking for any specific thing in it.

Ps Note: Search for service registry in PI7.1, that will be indicative for your requirment

Thanks

Swarup