cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Ariba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anybody worked with integration of SAP R/3 with Ariba. Can I get some documentation over that.

Rgds, Mallik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

AndreasMuno
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This response may be too late for Mallik's immediate needs, but for all others who may have similar questions on Ariba integration with  SAP ERP today, you do not have to go any further than here.

Cheers,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found one of good architecture diagram on www.ariba.com which illustrates the use of Ariba with SAP.

Refer Page No: 7 on below pdf.

http://www.ariba.com/resourcelibrary/views/resource_library_asset_brief.cfm?asset_id=397&area_type=W...

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to both for providing nice documentation.

Now I want to be little specific about my question. Our client wants to have integration to Ariba Spend visibility solution which needs fetching required master data and transactional data from SAP R/3. As of now I've been provided with some templates of the data required from various tables. An indication was given that the output would be in .csv format.

I would like to know some more details about the same if any body worked on similar requirement.

Rgds, Mallik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am a german student working on my master thesis right now. One part of my project is to show how Ariba and SAP R3 can get connected technically and to show the whole procurement process using the two systems.

Can you or anyone else provide me some documents which explains the process and the technical parts and maybe shows the advantages of connecting Ariba with SAP R3? Would be very helpful!! Thanks a lot!!

Best regards from Germany

Steve

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at the second link :

http://www.google.pl/webhp?hl=pl#hl=pl&source=hp&q=Ariba_SAP_Whitepaper.pdf&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rf...

Ariba_SAP_Whitepaper.pdf

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk