cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create u00E0 new partner with "plant" partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want create à new partner with "plant" partner function.

I use Transaction "BP" (Maintain Business Partner). But I don't know how enter the Plant n° ?

Which menu can I use ?

Thank in advance.

Axel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To replicate or create new plants in SRM we can run below reports with the help of Tcode SE38:

a. BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED

b. BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM

Here you have to give Source System & plant name which you want to replicate in SRM. also you can use this program to replicate changes done for plant in ECC system.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish Mamidwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many Thanks.

I understand that there are no transparent tables in SRM who display the link plant / business parner.

Can you confirm svp?

Thanks in advance.

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many Thanks.

1) I understand that there are no transparent tables in SRM who display the link plant / business parner.

Can you confirm svp?

2) I have another question about Transaction PPOMA_BBP.

What is the difference of "company code" entered in "Function" with "company code" entered in "Attributes" tab ?

In "Attributes Inheritence" tab it is the "company code" entered in "foonction" tab that is display.

What is the reason please ?

Thanks in advance.

Axel

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

once we pull the plant from ECC system , BP created automatically . you can see them in BBP_LOCMAP table.

or BP transaction or BUT000 table.

-> partner function 75 location will be created in BBP_PD while creating business objects.

and it will be in crmd_partner table details.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your informations.

Do you know the table which contain the link with plant n° and Business Partner n° ?

Thank in advance.

Axel