cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see activities in "closed activities view"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created with SNDS 1 Workspace Folder 'Prj1'. In workspaceFolder 'Prj1' I created 2 Workspaces 'dev' and 'cons'. In Workspace 'dev' I created several activities, Till now so far so good.

Now I integrate with SNDS dose activities in the 'cons' workspace. All went well and when I sync and refresh the views (Repository Browser and closed activities view) I can see in the Repository Browser view the correct sources, but the closed activities view is empty.

I can see the activities when I invoke the browser. Also when I goto the closed activities view for the 'dev' and get the activity details I can see that the activity is integrated into the 'cons'.

What can I do to display the closed activities for the 'cons' workspace.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick Willems

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

You said: The activities are not part of the cons workspace, therefore they will never be visible there.

Why is it possible to see the closed activities in the browser (http://<host>:<port>/dtr).

I created a differend Workspace Folder 'Prj2' and created 2 Workspaces 'dev' and 'cons'. Create activity and checkin. In the 'closed activities view' for the 'dev' I choose 'Integrate to' and choose the 'cons'. If I go to the 'closed activities view' for the 'cons', I can see the closed activities and that it's integrated from a different workspace.

So I think that it is something else. But what?

Thanks,

Patrick Willems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patrick,

Were the activities created and integrated by the same user? The Closed Activities view has a user filter that defaults to the logged on user... See the down arrow menu in the topright corner of the view.

If the integration was done by a different user, it'll not show up of course if the user filter is set to the currently logged on user.

And if all this is true, then my first reply is not

Kind regards,

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pascal,

I'm aware of the filter for user. Also for workspace and date. The same for the sort of the activities.

So that's not a problem.

What else can it be?

Thanks,

Patrick Willems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patrick,

The activities are not part of the cons workspace, therefore they will never be visible there.

Kind regards,

Pascal