Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation - error in process - idoc status 29

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

i got one new problem today.

This is one of the case when one user createsconfirmation of the Purchase order and then Confirmation status goes to error in process. i check in RZ20 and found error in Idoc which is generated from that confirmation,When i check the status record it says error in ALE.status 29. Only an inactive partner profile was found with the following key and this is my PRDCLNT100 (production system address).

I can see that all other confiramtions are getting posted but having an issue with one confirmation.

2ndly how i can delte error in process Confirmation . So that we can create new confirmation , or is there any other way to get my present confirmation status to Posted.

Smriti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

Regarding working on the faulty IDOC

In WE19 check what Function module will be used to post the data, you can see it when you go to 'standard inbound'. Then you can debug it when you click to the button 'inbound function module', here enter the function module and click 'call in debugging mode' and 'in foreground', then press the button 'enter'. Now you are in the debugger and can check why the error occurs and what should be filled.

If you know the error number set watchpoint at sy-msgno = *** or just set breakpoint at statement message.

If this is only happening for one confirmation, the standard approach to delete this is the following.

Issue:

The corresponding IDOC for the confirmation document has not been processed successfully and ended with error in the backend.

Solution:

Because of this there is entry left in the table bbp_document_tab,

which is not allowing to cancell the confirmation document.

Please find the attached note 338985, which contains the procedure to

to delete entries from table bbp_document_tab.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

since the follow-on confirmation has been posted successfully, recommend to to re-post the incorrect Idoc again via BD87.

See note:338985

Regards

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to T.code: BD87

Enter the idoc status :29

Enter the date and execute

you will be getting the error idoc .double click go to status record

click on that go to edit --process -foreground from error and check what is happening

The error is related to BASIS please approach them

check the shopping cart or purchase order and again do the confirmation

This i am not quite sure. please try

Regards

Ganesh Kumar.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEllo All,

Error 29 is related to partner Profile is not activated . So my error starts comming for every confirmation, i dont know some one de-activate it So i re-activate from BD64.

this is what i do.....

Thanks all for you r support and if you can provide me any additioanl input then please let me know for future reference.

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry not with BD64 but with WE20 under Classification tab.

Smriti