Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have a question for you.

my customer in QA32 have charged a material but now he see that he has forgot to insert in qp02 other 2 types of inspection.

if he enters this 2 inspection does the SAP take it automatically in qa32? or does he have to uncharged the material and recharge it?

in this case does the material be inserted again in Warehouse?

thanks

C.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

my customer in QA32 have charged a material but now he see that he has forgot to insert in qp02 other 2 types of inspection.

Could not understand the question. you mean he needs to inser 2 more MICs or operations? And how in QA32 he managed to change the material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all.

i cleare my problem.

the lot has already an inspection plan but he want to add 2 new more inspection to this plan. if he ads this inspextion does the system automatically refresh the situation in qa32?

thnaks

C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you mean you want to add 2 more inspection characteristics , then it is possible, but for that your inspection plan key date has to be on or before inspection lot creation date. If it is so,

1. Go to QA32, select the lot and click on inspection lot tab.

2. In the screen there will be a tab "inspection specification" with an option task list/spec.

3. Click on that option and task list details will be diplayed in "assigned specification" part.

4. The nect tab in inspection lot is sample. Click on sample tab.

5. Inside the tab, there is an option called 'sample" with calculator symbol. Click on that, and sample will be calculated and displayed in "quantities" part.

5. Now save the lot. Back once and refresh the screen. Your lot status will be REL now.

6. Now you can do RR and UD.

All can be done only if your inspection plan is made on or before lot creation date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply, it was very clear.

if the tab task list is not editable it means that nothing can be done right?

can he now delete the lot from qa32 and then insert the char. in qp02 and re-do the inspection lot?

the material is automatically re-assigned to the warehouse or he has to re-charge the material in the warehouse?

thanks

C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Always check the system status. If the status is "REL CALC" u can do all the changes for the existing lot (Includes deltion, cancellation, repalce MIC, Plan etc).

But if the status is "INSP RREC" u cannot change the existing lot. It means if u saved any results for the particular lot , u cannot replace or Insert new Inspection plan or MIC. Always check ur system status

with regards,

K.Lokesh.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually, as mentioned already, you won't be able to update an inspection lot that has already had resutls recorded. If you need to change the plan to add characteristics, you can always create a manual 04 lot or 01 if you want. Then just record the resutls in this lot. Once done, made the UD on both lots. For documentation purposes, I would enter long text in the stock relevant inspection lot, (the first one), and reference the manually created lot explaining that the inspection was found to be insufficient, the plan was modified and a new lot created to perform testing. In most businesses this will more than suffice.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if you can cancel the document in MIGO, thencancel the lot. Do required changes in inspection plan in QP02 ( Back date ). Post the document again, assign task list and do RR/UD.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

First of all, i did not understood clearly what you require, but based on assumption I am quoting you some solutions.

If Inspn lot is created in QA32 without inspection plan, then create an inspection plan through QP01 and assign this plan to that inspection lot.

How to assign a newly created inspection plan to inspection lot, Go to T Code: QA02> Enter Inspection Lot number > Press enter>> Click the Task List assignment Tab> Go to Next Tab> > Click the Sample tab and save it.

Then go to QA32 and do result recording.

Note: Inspection plan key date should be same or before the date of inspection lot creation. Otherwise in QA02, task list will not get assigned.

If any more clarification is required, pls feel free to post it.

Thanks

Vineeth Varghese

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

First check the status of the Inspection lot. If there is no Inspection plan system status will be "CRTD" . Now if u want to assign Inspection plan to material , first goto QAC3> Rest sampling. Then goto QA02> select Inspection specification tab and click Task list tab spec. Now sytem will automatically assign the new Inspection plan and u can make RR for that.

with regards,

K.Lokesh.