cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDC some job on step delete run without doing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I start MDC on step delete table, after few hours i check the jobs.

Some jobs run a lot of time but they do nothing ( runtime analyse for jobs allways the same selected rows and no write and read data ).

I stop and started again manually but what could i do for the future ?

Thanks for good solutions

best wishes

René

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suman_pr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check notes 1427119 and 1450226.

In cases where in your receiver system the tables to be deleted has not got a lot of entries. Because of that the execution of

the deletion jobs are very fast. Normally each deletion job checks if there are free batch processes and start the next deletion

jobs. But in that case the jobs nearly finished at the same time. Means, if one of the deletion jobs checks how much deletion jobs are running it will find out that there are no free batch jobs and finished. This might be the reason for what happend with the other deletion jobs. When you have implemented the notes the restart of the deletion jobs will be executed every 10 seconds instead of 30 minutes.

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman

Thanks for feedback, but the problem is the jobs run more than 10 hours with nothing work and block one or more batch process.

OSS Notes was implemented.

Best wishes

René

suman_pr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be very helpful if you raise a ticket with SAP so that we can look into it at the earliest.

Regards,