cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on saving notification: msgcoming "Filed plant must still be filled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing problem in creating notification ( for all Q1, Q2 & Q3). When I try to save the notification, i get an information message "Filed plant must still be filled". I have checked all Plant" entry fields, but could not find the origin of this info. It wont let me save my notification.

Please guide me what to do.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your config settings and make sure no one set up a field as required for another notification type. I.e. like a PM nofification. I find that sometimes consultants from other areas, will want a fiedl to be required but when they set it up, they fail to set up with influence. I.e. it should only be required if the notification is a G1, or an F2. If they don't, it can become required.

Also check your user exits and make sure the error isn't caused by a user exit.

Do you get this error for only one type of notification? Or all types? That should help narrow down the error.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

Thanks a lot ! It is solved.

It was coming for all types of notification.Just to let you know the solution, I followed your guidance and checked:

IMG -> Quality notification -> Notification creation -> Notification type -> Define screen templates -> Field selection:general fields.

There I changed the "Plant " option from required to input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)