Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to config Free goods process like rebate

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Masters,

I have a problem like this:

Our customer want using free goods by accrual sales volume. If in a period, sales volume can have exp 1000 m3, buyer will get a free goods. But as I know SAP std does not support like this! Is there anyway to solve problem?

Thks a lot for your support!

Regards,

Nguyen Pham,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186047
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The process is not directly supported in SAP, however there is a suggestion not sure how far it solves your problem.

1. Seperate order type (if the volume of such schemes is high).

2. Using VA05 find the volume of sales for such scheme product.

3. Mainatian free goods procedure for scheme product.

4. In the new order type put in the quantity referenced from VA05, have the free goods determined with TANN for the free goods & for the higher level item make it non deliverable.

By this way you would be capture the quantity for which the free goods have been given away as well as useful for reporting purpose.

There is no direct rebate like set-up possible for free goods without any custom development to my knowledge.

Regards

Subhadeep

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi buddy,

I still don't have technical solution! Maybe you need abaper to do it!

Regads,

0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to issue free goods based on certain quantity in a sales order? If this is the case then you can configure this in Free Goods Determination in Sales & Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Free Goods.

..DattaSM

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear DataSM,

Maybe my explain is not clear so I'd show again:

exp: in a quarter, if accumulative product can touch a definite quantity, they will get a free goods, not base on a sale order! It treats like rebate in sales. Hope you get it!

Regards,

Nguyen Pham,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Were you able to find solution to this problem? I have the same issue...