cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Report Difference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client is facing problem with reports which are SAP standard reports.

Desc: When running report S_ALR_87013531 (Cost/Revenue/Expenditure report) for project xxx the total = 4,105,715.00 - (Which is the difference between Act revs and ACosts) -

Similarly, When running report S_ALR_87013542 (Actual Cost line item for project report) for project xxx the total = 4,100,218.72- (Value CoCurr) -

Showing difference 0f -5496. My Client is using sap ver 4.5.

Please let me know what could be the possible solution for this difference.

Regards,

Anil

Edited by: SAP PS@2010 on May 27, 2010 10:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute CJI3 and then see what is the value you are getting.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had tried CJI3 transcation and the value was same as to that of the second report, i.e., 4,100,218.72-

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try CJEN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried all std reports pertaining to Actual costs. I could able to find some difference in the reports.

When i execute the report with transaction S_ALR_87013531 with output type as classic drilldown, the actual cost in the report is 3924, 575. And when i click on result amount with call up report option i am getting the actual cost amount to 3,973,227.

A difference of 48652.

With the same procedure for actual revenue, the value is correct.

Please share your inputs.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried CJEN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i tried with cjen transaction, i was ended up with "No value category could be determined for cost element" warning message.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that is where the problem is....Create value categories..assign cost elements to it and then run CJEN...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could able to find the solution - there was the mismatch of currency.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though you have solved your problem, I would still suggest you to create value categories.....few weeks back, a user has posted the importance of value categories in a thread..you can search the forum & read it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes value categories are defined in my project, problem occurred was with Transaction and CO currency selection in two different reports.