cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use User Exit to give Rqusted Delivry Date in Sort Criteria in BOP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to sort my Sales orders on the basis of requested delivery date. This field in not there as per standard criteria. Can I use User Exit to do so. Please let me know how to do the same.

Regards,

Biswajit Sahoo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biswajit,

You can add new Field using User exit. In your case you can add Requested Delivery Date in Sort Criteria in BOP.

Thanks,

Dipankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. Can you let me know how to use the user exit. Please let me know the steps.

I am sorting Stock Transport Orders and Sales Orders. Will that work ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sahoo,

Yes , it is possible.

You can use the following customer exit APOBO000.

Initialization of Batch Backorder Processing

The function module EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_000 is called at the start of backorder processing.

Environment

The parameters of backorder processing are transferred to the module.

The global data of the user exit function group can be initialized using this function module.

Combination

The enhancement can be combined with the following backorder processing enhancements:

APOBO020 sort

Sort for Batch Backorder Processing or CTM

The function module EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_SORT_020 is called

at the start of backorder processing after the end of the filter or

at the start of a CTM run after the end of selection.

Environment

A description of the sort profile, a processing level and the sort table are transferred to the module.

The sort of the selected orders can be influenced by changes to the values of the criteria or through individual criteria.

The selection of orders can only be changed via the function module of enhancement APOBO010 in backorder processing.

Combination

The enhancement can be combined with the following backorder processing enhancements:

regards,

srinivas.s

Answers (0)