cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in displaying dynamic table placed in master page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have placed a dynamic table in my master page. When the page overflows the dynamic table is shown only in 1st page. I want this table to be shown in every page. Please help me solve this.

Regards,

Devaiah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Design the same in body page or design view in layout.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thank you all for your reply. But i cannot keep the table in body page as i want this table to be displayed in every page in the header. Actually i am displaying an address through this table.

I have moved the content area in master page to center and reduced its size and in the body page i have placed a table which will display the report. When this table overflows to next page all the contents in master page are shown except for the address table in master page. I am not sure whether i am doing it the right way as i am bit new to adobe forms.

Please let me know where am i going wrong. Also please suggest me some alternative method ( if any ) to display the address in every page if the above method is not feasible.

Regards,

Devaiah

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wonder, why do you use table to display an address.

1) you can create an address "object" in the form context and use the formatted address in your form easily

2) you can use few fields (like 5 fields, static binding, where the address is at least 3 and at most 5 "fields"/ lines long

3) you can use the same approach as 2) but with the floating fields in the static text

Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should not do any excercises on the master page. It is for the basic layout (corporate identity etc.) and for some basic fields (like page number). Not for the clearly layout "objects" like the data table. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Desing the table in Badypage and set the following..

1) put the table in subform and set the sub form property in Object pallet as flowed and direction is top-to-bottom

Thanks,

Madhukar