cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CERTIFICATE REQUIRED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body map this business senario like in quality management view i actived procurement and i assigned controlkey and certificate type my query is when i do migo system ask certificate enclose if certificate is received mm guy will put yes other wise no if he put no system also allow migo but my client want some crytical material if certificate not received system should not allow goods receipt is it possible in SAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look in config at your COA types. Look at the COA definition. In here you'll find a field called "Control without certif."

In the drop down try selecting Key D - Without lot: Error message, with lot: Error message.

Usually when SAP says error message they mean a hard error. Otherwise the say warning. But sometime they use it in a generic way and you don't know if it is a hard error or soft error until you try it.

I can't remember if this will actually block the GR or not but this is where it is controlled.

If it works, you would need to create two certificate types. COA1 and COA2. COA1 would be set up to allow the receipt and COA2 would not allow, (if it works). Assign non-criticals to COA1 and criticals to COA2.

Your other option would be to use a user exit then.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you fire fighter but my query is if i am not received certificate at the GR time system should not allow the goods receipt if it is possible in standard system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to stop GR to be made then convert the information into error & stop migo by using user exit in migo.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Isn't that what I just described in my last reply?

If no cert is rec'd, you want to block the GR.

I explained where and how that is set up. I'm not sure what else to explain. What is confusing you?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the link and use the solution given by Mr Mokashi, it will solve your isue.

[]

In case any clarification is required, revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much your replay but thing is this link is not relevent to me kindly check if any solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Ok I got the situation. I am trying to explore this, But I dont thik there is any standard key. Generally what is done, in case certification is must, it is controlled at UD stage. Suppose in MIGO certificare is marked as "No" still lot will be generated. But the status of the lot is CTCM (cert. required) and UD can not be done. We have to make the status CROK (Cert. received) in EDIT function of UD scrren and then only UD is possible. So the real check is in UD screen not in MIGO.

If I get any other way, I will post and lets see what the experts suggest in this matter.