cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Portfolios' Buckets can't be created!*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partners,

We are implementing RPM 4.5 whit cProyect. As the portal itself is already delivery by the BASIS team, I could begin the test of the portal.

But, unfortunately, a couple of erratic behavior have been arise.

The first of them occur when we select "Portfolio Management > Portfolio Management" choice en the portal, and show

"No Portfolio Exist"

"No link found to show as start page"

Even though this error haven't solved yet, I could create a New Portfolio followin the link

http://<appserver>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/xappscprxrpmui~portfolio/PortfolioCreateApp

provided by this thread

so at least i can now create and see the portfolios. (just can create portfolios using url way insted portal link as should be, which I think si a big issue)

But now as I can Create Portfolios, you should know that I need to create the Bucket...

and this is where I am stuck with, because I have no found the way to create some bucket to my portfolios.

when I select "Create New Bucket", the sistem show "Page not found or not available"

Could any of you guys help me whit any of this problems?

Thank you in Advance.

Walex Pelo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Walex

Check navigation settings for portfolio in SPRO settings. Check to see if any protfolio type exits in the system.

After doing the basic configurations you will be able to create portfolios, buckets etc.

Regards

Preeti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think you are already aware but want to mention below steps,

1. For SPRO navigation please make sure each and everything is copied from Client 000.

you can compare with client 000 and remove any irregularities.

2. Pls check whether your user have correct role at both backend R/w as well as portal role.

I dont see any other issue should be there.

Thanks and regards,

Niketan Maral