cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during approval Process flow in Process controlled workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are in SRM 7.0 classic scenario using Process controlled workflow.WE recently connected a new backend R/3 system to our SRM system i.e we now have 2 R/3 backend system connected to SRM system

It is regarding the two new additional account assignment categories that came into picture when we connected the new R/3 backend system to our SRM system, i.e. Asset and Network.

There seems to be some problem with the approval workflow for those SHC, that have such Acc Ass Cats.

Please find below my obeservations:

- if you have just one line item in the SHC, and this item is either booked on Asset or on Network, than everything goes fine. After the Acc Ass approval, the PR is created in R/3

- if you have SC with a mix between an "old" Acc Ass Cat (Cost Centre, WBS and Order) and one of the "new" Acc Ass Cats, than the workflow is not working as required --- the manager, that is responsible for the accounting approval of the two positions (e.g Cost Centre and Asset) gets only one work item in his approval overview --- in that work item, the two positions are there, but the Asset one is grayed out --- so, the Manager approves only the Cost Centre positions and than the SC is no longer with the approver --- if you observe the SC now from the requisitioner point of view, the status of the line items in the approval process overview of both(!) lines is "approved", but the overall status of the SC is still "in approval"

Can you all experts plz let us know why this is happening and how this can be resolved?

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

RKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is Resp. Resolver Name and Decision Type in your Process Level Definition? Did you create custom agent BADI implementation?

Regards,

Masa