cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 5.3 and GRC Process Control on the same server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can we install SAP GRC AC 5.3 and GRC Process Control 3.0 and GRC Risk Management 3.0 on the same box/ same server.

Is there a OSS Note, which talks about having the above 3 components on one box?

Thanks,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

Its Technically possible. PC and RM require NW Java 7.01 which is supported after AC5.3 SP10. You have to make sure that the sizing guidlines are followed for all of them. However, you also have to consider the performance factor which will be impacted as all these require intensive resources.

Regards, Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

The SAP GRC Process Control requires the following seen below

1. Required Install SAP NetWeaver Application Server with the following ABAP and Java components as prerequsite:

Netweaver ABAP 7.01

SAP Netweaver JAVA 7.01

Portal 7.0.1

AND

GRC AC 5.3 Requires

1. SAP Netweaver AS JAVA 7.0 SP 12 (Miniumum) as prerequisite.

1- My 3 question ARE do I need a seperate JAVA Stack for GRC Process Control and seperate JAVA Stack for GRC Access Control

OR

Can I use the same JAVA Stack for GRC Process Control & GRC Access Control?

2- Can I use EP 7.0.1 installed on same server for both GRC PC 3.0 and GRC AC 5.3?

3- Can 1 single AS JAVA Database contain both GRC Access Control VIRSA Tables and GRC Process control tables at the same time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

1- My 3 question ARE do I need a separate JAVA Stack for GRC Process Control and seperate JAVA Stack for GRC Access Control

-> No, you can have them installed on save Java stack.

OR

Can I use the same JAVA Stack for GRC Process Control & GRC Access Control?

-> Yes, you can. You have to make sure that you are on SP10 or above for Access Control as only then it will support NW Java 7.01.

2- Can I use EP 7.0.1 installed on same server for both GRC PC 3.0 and GRC AC 5.3?

-> Yes, you can.

3- Can 1 single AS JAVA Database contain both GRC Access Control VIRSA Tables and GRC Process control tables at the same time?

-> For process Control the tables reside on the backend SAP as it is webdynpro ABAP application and for access control the tables reside on the Java database as it is java and webdynpro JAVA application.

Regards, Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

Thanks for your valuable inputs. I have given you 16 points.

Since SAP GRC Process Control 3.0 and Risk Management 3.0 is used interchangeably, I am posting another thread related to GRC Risk Management 3.0 (combined with GRC Process Control 3.0).

I am looking forward for your help in this regard to thread "SAP GRC Process Control 3.0 and SAP GRC RM 3.0 Integration".

Thanks,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, I have the same question and want to know what system AC or PC have to be installed 1st.

Thanks

Hernando

Answers (0)