cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to partial delivery in delivery (Batch enabled)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have recently configured Batch management.

We are facing a problem while creating delivery. It is not possible to do partial delivery. I am not able to change the delivery quantity.

If I change delivery quantity, I am getting this error" Delivery quantity is less than quantity of 20 NOS assigned to batches".

If I reduce picking quantity, While doing Post Goods IssueI I am getting this error "Delivery has not yet been put away picked (completely)".

Give some solution.

Regards,

Rajesh L

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks in delivery, the batch has been automatically determined.

If you want to change the delivery quantity, then at the line item you can find batch split indicator. Click on it and the line item will display into two lines. Here the item starting with 9***** contains the delivery quantity from the batch assigned. Change the quantity here and then proceed.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

I tried that. When I am opening batch item, quantity is coming in display mode.

I am not able to change the quantity.

Any other suggestions.

Regards,

Rajesh L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First make the picking quantity as 0 ( blank). Than go to batch determination ( Batch split).

Now try to do the changes. The system will accept the changes.

Please post your feedback.

Regards,

Krishna O

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume there is no subsequent document like transfer order created for the delivery.

If any transfer order is just created and not confirmed, then you need to cancel it using t.code LT15.

Then click on the batch split button for the line item in the delivery and delete that sub-line item number starting with 9*****(highlight and click on delete button at the bottm).

Now highlight the delivery line item and click on the batch determination button on the buttom. Here you can select the required quantity for the batches.

Alternatively if you know the batch number upfront, then instead of going to batch determination, you can direclty enter in the delivery line item and change the quantity there itself.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Mr.Krishna.

Your solution is working fine.

Thank you very much for the timely help.

Regards,

Rajesh L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

Thank you very much for your solution.

It is working fine. But the concern is, if I delete the sub item, my batch number also getting deleted which was determined automatically.

I don't want to disturb the batch number. Without changing the batch number, I need to change the quantity.

Solution given by Mr.Krishna is working fine.

Thank you very for your effort on my issue.

Regards,

Rajesh L

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether system has automatically done the batch determination ( Active).

Kindly click on tab batch determination and than see the batches picked up with the delivery quantity.

Now remove or delete the batches and update the quantity as per ur requirement.

Then do the picking and PGI

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

KrishnaO