Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even in SCUM all are "global", child system still can create users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts:

I have followed my CUA document which has been verified by me many times.

But for my current CUA project, I still can create users from SU01 at child systems.

I do not see anything different. On SCUA, every check is green for model CUA.

Did you experience the same strange thing?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try deleting and adding the system again. Run SE38->RSDELCUA and select the child system. In the child system make sure that there are no remnants of the Master CUA in BD64. Add child system back in SCUA in the CUA Master.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try deleting and adding the system again. Run SE38->RSDELCUA and select the child system. In the child system make sure that there are no remnants of the Master CUA in BD64. Add child system back in SCUA in the CUA Master.

0 Kudos

Thanks!

However, your way did not work.

What is even stranger is that I created a testing user at the central system for the child system.

From the log view of model CUA, the new user created at central system is passed to the child without any error.

But when I go to the SU01 of the child system, I cannot find the new user created at the central system.

Do you see this strange thing?

Please advise. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Please single test FM rfc_system_info from SE37 in the central system against the target destination name and then do the same locally in the child system SE37 Againt destination NONE and verify whether it is the same system.

Happened to me once as well.

Cheers,

Julius