cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ClassNotFoundException mobile for handheld

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i getting a ClassNotFoundException after upgrade to the sp10.

im not sure whats wrong in my configuration but i didnt find any solution.

So, at last i reinstall my NWDS upgrade to sp10, install the mobile plugins version sp10.

I create a simple clean ui project to test the framwework. No services will be used, just the generated default items.

At this point anything looks good.

The build and deploy process returning success. If the simulator started i can log on to the main screen but the application launcher throw the following exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.demo.test1.test.test.TestApp
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:242)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.launch(Application.java:165)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.launch(Application.java:210)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.WDLite.launchApplication(WDLite.java:387)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.container.ContainerApp.startApp(ContainerApp.java:155)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.container.AppMenuView.onActionLaunchApp(AppMenuView.java:327)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.container.AppMenuView.invokeEventHandler(AppMenuView.java:370)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.AbstractViewElement.doHandleEvent(AbstractViewElement.java:208)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.api.UIElement.doHandleEvent(UIElement.java:415)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.api.UIImageButton.mouseReleased(UIImageButton.java:148)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.api.UIElement.dispatchMouseReleasedWidgetEvent(UIElement.java:461)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.api.UIElement$1.mouseReleased(UIElement.java:504)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.swt.MouseEventDispatcher.mouseUp(SWTControl.java:366)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:137)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:928)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3348)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2968)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.swt.container.WorkingArea.refresh(WorkingArea.java:192)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.api.RenderingManager.refresh(RenderingManager.java:233)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.refresh(Application.java:285)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.navigate(Application.java:593)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.enter(Application.java:278)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.setCurrent(Application.java:130)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.launch(Application.java:174)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.launch(Application.java:210)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.WDLite.launchApplication(WDLite.java:387)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.framework.Start.runOnContext(Start.java:585)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.framework.Start.startApplication(Start.java:609)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.framework.Start.startContainer(Start.java:646)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.framework.spi.FrameworkManager.startContainer(FrameworkManager.java:259)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.init.FrameworkInitializer.init(FrameworkInitializer.java:230)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
	at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.startup.pda.Startup.main(Unknown Source)

pls help

best regards Heinz

whats wrong with this richtext editor?

Edited by: Heinz123 on May 26, 2010 3:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow these steps and see if the problem is still there.

a) Reiniatilize the simulator.

b) Launch the simulator and let the framework deployment happen. Then create user login n close the simulator.

c) Now update deployment descriptors, build n deploy the application components.

d) Launch the simulator again to start the client.

Regards,

NIpun

0 Kudos

Hi Nipun,

thank you for your reply.

I exactly test your suggestion but that didnt resolve my problem.

It is always the same. I can logon into the simulator and after the click on my application the framework crashed

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.demo.test1.test.test.TestApp at

i think there is something wrong with classpath inside of the corresponding simulation enviroment.

best regards

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

the application name looks confusing. What is the UI component name and the WD app name?

can you check whether the class with this name exists in MI\inbox folder.

Regards,

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I keep having excactly the problems described here, and they are reproduceable as follows:

1.install a current NWDS from e.g. here: https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/ce/710/NWDS_platform.html => my last try was SP10 PAT000

2. Install Mobile Plugins as described here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile711/helpdata/en/48/30de982c8a72d0e10000000a42189c/frameset.htm => I tried Plugins SP10

3. Create a WebDynpro Mobile Application in an UI Component => A default Window and a default View ("Hello World") are generated

4. Build an Deploy

5. Lauch Simulator

=> Result: Simulator will start and present the App. Launching the App will result in an ClassNotFoundException Exception as described by Heinz123

=> Does anyone know if there is a recommendation available regarding a current combination of the necessary components to develop Mobile Handheld Applications, i.e. NWDS, Plugins, JDK???

Any suggestions regarding this will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Stephan.

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating the UI component/webdynpro application/view etc, right click on the UI component, select DeploymentDescriptors->update deployment descriptors.

Then do a build using same context menu DevelopmentComponent->build.

Deploy the Ui component on the simulator. (may be a fresh one)

See the small window which comes before the simulator says the deployment is successful.

IF everything is fine and still the error comes then look for java class which is not found in the simulator location MI\Mobile Apps\<component name> folder.

in case everything is fine then its better you raise a OSS message on this. (also you can try with the latest patch of SP09)

Regards,

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the same error, plus at initialization the NWDS I got plugins conflict and a lot of warnings and errors. With the SP09 it's the same, not work fine. I really head pain and a lot of time lost. In both versions the "attribute calculated" implementations is not created by the framework...

In another post recommends the SP08, wich has minus BUGs.

Best regards,

Simon.